Selling your home is a big decision. With the right agent in your corner the process will move along smoothly, and you will be ready to make new memories in your next home. This video walks you through the home selling process.
The Home Selling Process:
- Listing paperwork completed
- Homes goes on the market and marketing begins
- Offer is made
- Negotiations with buyer
- Home inspections
- Buyer’s lender orders an appraisal
- Other inspections
- Buyer purchases homeowners insurance
- Title commitment ordered
- Necessary home repairs completed
- Arrange closing day
- Final confirmation from the lender
- Final review of paperwork by your agent
- Purchase a home warranty
- Buyer transfers utilities into their name
- It’s moving day!
- Closing day with your agent by your side
We hope this overview was helpful and know that when you are ready to sell your home, ourReeceNichols agents will be there for you every step of the way!